- Turn off the N14 ( Upington/Springbok) onto the R64/R359
- Continue 20km past Augrabies/Augrabies Falls turn-off; a further 7km you will see Dundi Lodge and the Dundi Airstrip/hanger on your left.
- Continue straight on for 10km – until the road surface becomes gravel
- Continue straight for a further 31km straight along the dirt road – travel carefully, especially if you are not used to gravel road driving
- You will approach farm houses, some sheds and stock pens – follow the road as it turns sharply to the right ( Signage: Schuidtdrift/Southern Farms)
- Continue for 5km to a farm house on your right with green roof (Sign: Schuidtdrift)
- Turn right through the gates – Tutwa staff will be there to transfer you to the lodge which is 7km further.